BUILDING INFLUENCE FOR
DIPLOMATIC BROKERAGE & ADVOCACY SERVICES TO THE MARITIME INDUSTRY
In a business environment characterised by great power competition, polarisation and unprecedented disruption, the maritime industry must engage with the public sector around the world.
Companies, from small to large, increasingly need to act as international diplomatic actors to advance their commercial interests.
MARDIPLO rethinks traditional diplomacy and designs an innovative corporate tool for the maritime industry. We build and manage influence based on soft power, mutual interest and trusted relationships.
MARDIPLO helps the maritime industry to address complex cases and emerging issues with maximum impact, discretion cost-effectiveness.
- organises forms and methods for resolving protracted maritime disputes with prudence and tact
- interacts and negotiates cross-culturally with political and administrative actors
- creates and exploits business opportunities on behalf of maritime businesses
- leverages public-private partnerships
- provides competitive intelligence
- shapes public perceptions to protect the image and reputation of its corporate clients
WE STRIVE FOR INTEGRATIVE SOLUTIONS WITH PRUDENCE AND DISCRETION
Ancient Greek: “Δίπλωμα”, a folded document conferring a privilege on the bearer
1. Νegotiation between parties / nations
2. Subtly skillful handling of a situation
3. Wisdom in the management of affairs
ON A GLOBAL SCALE
Targeted networks stimulate collaboration and provide innovative solutions to complex problems.
MARDIPLO orchestrates and deploys a dense and powerful network of official diplomatic channels worldwide to provide access, brokerage and exit options for our maritime corporate clients.
We offer our clients unique & exclusive services
We engage and intervene diplomatically in protracted international disputes between the maritime industry and the wider public sector with prudence, discretion and cultural sensitivity.
We combine our corporate diplomacy expertise with claims handlers and lawyers to deliver seamless and outstanding results in complex cases.
We identify and create favourable conditions in potential new markets for our clients.
We design seminars to develop our clients’ understanding of the non-commercial principles and practices involved in their interface with the public sector at large
We negotiate on behalf of our maritime clients in complex private or public sector matters worldwide